Luna County Clerk's Office
700 S. Silver Ave.
Deming, NM 88030
The County Clerk is an elected county official. Some of the responsibilities of this office include:
- Voter registration and election administration
- Serves as ex-officio clerk of the County Probate Court
- Serves as ex-officio clerk to the Luna County Board of County Commissioners and creates and maintains for permanent record minutes of the meetings of the board.
- Records, files and preserves for permanent record all types of documents submitted for public record, i.e., deeds, mortgages, agreements, etc.
- Collects Lodger`s Tax
- Issues Business Registration and maintains database pursuant to Luna County Ordinance #5, Amendment #5
- Issues Marriage Licenses and maintains database for permanent record
- To preserve the integrity of elections and to promote public awareness and participation in the electoral process while complying with applicable statutes and rules Luna County Clerk's Office
- To preserve and promote public trust and confidence in the Luna County Clerk's Office by providing assistance to those seeking access to governmental services.
At the moment we cannot reply to email from AOL addresses, please forgive the inconvenience.